Wednesday 25 May 2016

Latest news and upcoming tutorial

Hi everyone!

So it has been a while since my last post, as you can see. My mother in law passed away over Christmas and we have been busy sorting everything out since then. Official business has slowed the process down and it has been a bit of a roller-coaster. Anyway, the service was wonderful and she is hopefully at peace now. We will always remember and miss you, Sally.

Things are slowly going back to normal and I have finally gotten back into the creative groove. I am currently learning photoshop and video editing and will hopefully be able to post some tutorials on my Youtube channel. The focus will be on art in general, with some dips into recycling, some speed paintings and possibly vlogs. We shall see. But today I have a little sneak-peek of my upcoming tutorial, painting folders with acrylics.

No comments:

Post a Comment